Monday, December 27, 2010

Are you keeping up

So are any of my wonderful followers doing Bonnie Hunter's mystery quilt....What 600 HST OMG are you kidding me....I wish I was doing it but no time at the moment so am just saving the clues for another time...The rush is on now to do a million things around the farm before we fly away to Kauai, Hawaii for 5 glorious weeks of fun in the sun...whoooooo hoooooo.
So I believe that Bonnie is up to Clue #6 so if you haven't checked it out yet go on over to http://quiltville.blogspot.com/p/roll-roll-cotton-boll.html. Bonnie is also running her mystery that she ran in Quiltmaker last year called Christmas Lights, it's a 3 part mystery....                        http://quiltville.blogspot.com/p/christmas-lights.html

Oh come on guys and gals you know you want to start yet another project lol....

Well thats it for me for now, I'm off to my quilting room to sew more as I have a Valentine gift I designed for my Fiance' and need to have it at least sewn together before we leave so I can pack it as we will be in Hawaii for Valentine's day...oops hope he doesn't read this...he looked at me like I was off my rocker wanting to go sew after the marathon I've been on...oh my what was I going to say...so like any good lil white lie would do, I said this was for pleasure and relaxation....hummm wonder if he fell for it...besides I will be saved by all the football he will be watching.....

Until next time, stay safe, quilt lots, love much........

No comments:

Post a Comment