Friday, December 31, 2010

The count down is on....

Well, my house is slowly getting some order in it after a marathon of quilting, and having company for Christmas...All my fun in the sun clothing is ready to pack and I'm counting the days/hours/minutes....lets see 9 days, 21 hours until I'm in the big ole bird flying to Hawaii....whooooo hooooo.....at this point, I don't even care if I get my fiance' wallhanging done...I will take a picture and give him a box of chocolates...hehehehe I know me bad, but at this stage I'm feeling really burnt out....
I have lots to get done between now and when we go...I'm off to my home town next week Tuesday, to clean my father's house and freshen up all his quilts and stuff...will probably have both my boys come out and help me and then make a supper for them all...which means, I will be away from home for 2 days....and since my hairdresser is there, I will also do my hair and all the waxing required to be on the beach...ouch sound painful to me...anyhows, I go now so I can get more stuff done around here, maybe even sneak in some sewing time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment